Sunday, September 26, 2010

San Anselmo Country Fair Day

I am in San Anselmo, CA, working at the San Anselmo Inn and I just saw the greatest parade.  This isn't the parade of big cities with all the corporate hoopla and people 25 deep on the sidewalks. This was the parade of days gone by. I think anyone in town could join.  I saw high school cheerleaders; antique cars, fire trucks, and garbage trucks; a Non-Marching Band being transported on the back of a big rig; a group called Dogville with a pack of dachshunds leading the way followed by a variety of other dogs; pre-schools and martial art schools; residents on bicycles; and the list goes on. Unfortunately, I don't have my camera with me so I can't share any pictures. Truly fun. Wish you could have been there!

1 comment:

  1. There is just nothing better than hometown events!
    I'm glad you were there to enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete